What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won’t be troubling you much longer.
please be as weird as me please be as weird as me please be as weird as me
I made a thing. DO THE THING.
I had to leave out a lot of stuff, because, let’s face it, the whole show is basically a huge spoiler rolled up into a ball. So, sorry hardcore fans, but we all know the big thing that is missing.
I love this thing!
NGL, I kind of want to watch it now thanks to the thing.
Metalosis Maligna is a fake disease invented by award-winning Dutch filmmaker Floris Kaayk.
According to the mockumentary, Metalosis Maligna occurs when a metal implant has a bad interaction with human body tissues, causing the metal to grow tendrils that eventually puncture the skin from within and destroy it.
I was skimming through the video at first not knowing it was a mockumentary and landed on the part of the man in bed. I nearly died.
Screw it I don’t even regret doing this anymore. Perhaps I will in time but for now I’m just going to enjoy the rush.
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes
Five Things You Will Miss When You Are Older
- That feeling that time is endless and therefore, expendable. As you get older, time collapses in on itself and starts rushing toward you, like an explosion and its billowing smoke-filled aftermath. When you are young, squandering time is blissfully no big deal, so it comes as a shock when you grow up and are seized by a frantic sense of purpose or lacking that, the paralysis of crushing guilt. The young have the luxury of boredom, which should be indulged by whining and frittering.
- Physical recklessness. In other words, blatant disregard for life and limb. Jump from high places, slide down banisters, balance on the edge of that fountain. Sure, you may fall, but your joints are supple, and when you’re young, lacerations heal quickly. Breaking your arm at age 11, jumping off the garage roof on a dare, may be painful in the short term but will get you lots of attention, a cast signed by friends and family, plus it’s a cool story you will never tire of telling. Breaking your hip at age 78 on a smear of butter in front of the dairy case at the grocery store is just sad.
- Falling into unrequited love. Don’t hold back. Throw yourself into a disconsolate heap upon the altar of unreciprocated love. Sigh. Howl. Feel so wretched that the object of your affection will never, ever be yours that you believe you might actually die of a broken heart. Within reason, you can be stalkerish. When you get older this level of obsession would be considered creepy and possibly illegal, but when you are young, such melodrama is known simply as adolescence.
- Disregard for housekeeping niceties. Cleanliness and comfort are things you will annoy yourself with when you are older. For now, you should be oblivious to dust and mildew. This is life, after all, not a Holiday Inn, and it’s supposed to be messy. You have a decade at least before you start inspecting the glass for smudges and in doing so determine it is half-full. Don’t rush it. You want to put off this depressing epiphany as long as you can.
- Willful over-indulgence. It’s never a good idea to eat an entire sheet cake meant to serve 48 with your sister, but we did and we still talk about it! The same could be said about drinking five vodka tonics, or staying up talking all night at a sleepover. Throw yourself into that wicked stomachache or hangover or case of sleep deprivation with gusto, and bear it like a young person, as a badge of honor, not like an old fogey, who considers suffering penance.
Q:Hey baby! Guess who!? It's me! OMG, those Koreans really got what was coming for them LOL! I hope you don't mind, but I looked you up online and found your Facebook, Tumblr, and a few dating profiles. You can take them down now that you have me. hehe! Seriously... take them down. LOVE YOU! ;) :* ^_~ xoxoxo
Oh my God you have no idea how much I really hope this was just Matthew……
Holy places are dark places. It is life and strength, not knowledge and words, that we get in them. Holy wisdom is not clear and thin like water, but thick and dark like blood.
So when will we see each other again? I don’t know, maybe when you don’t hate Korean people.
God that was the worst most awkward night of my life.
ahahhahaha what the fuck is wrong here is the siren damaged or something. I’ve heard this exact siren before but never all creepy like this
actually the reason the siren sounds like that is because it’s echoing through the tall buildings of downtown chicago!
this actually sounds more like earthbound cave music than silent hill